Where to meet at Marco Polo Airport

magiceye

I am meeting a friend at Marco Polo and we plan to take the water taxi in to Venice together. We are arriving approximately one hour apart and somewhere nice to sit after the long flight would be nice. Anyone know a good place to meet?

Thanks

I am meeting a friend at Marco Polo and we plan to take the water taxi in to Venice together. We are arriving approximately one hour apart and somewhere nice to sit after the long flight would be nice. Anyone know a good place to meet?

Thanks

I would meet your friend at the Snack Bar area. It is a small airport. I dont' think you'll have any problems finding each other.:) There is a very reasonably priced bus that will take you to Venice. Just ask when you get to the airport.

Someone just asked this a couple of days ago - copied from that thread:

There is only one eating place listed in the arrivals area on the airport web site map, Cafe Marco Polo. Having only one choice makes it easier, at least.

The web site and map are here: http://www.veniceairport.it/save/aer...p.jsp?m=010303

Roll over it and you'll see what's where, the cafe is in the upper right corner.

Archived