Current Eurodam CD

Does anyone know if Cruise Director Jason Verner is currently working on the Eurodam? Have been on two cruises where he was the CD, he is about

as good as they come. One heck of a nice guy. Hoping he will be on the

Amsterdam - NYC cruise Aug 19th.

Whoops....;) eek: I too thought you were complaining about the CD...Would love to see Jason's expression if he see's this thread..But he does have a good sense of Humor..LOL The question mark is below & to the right of the thumbs down Icon & it's all in blue...

I agree that Jason Verner is one of the best! When Copper see's this he will probably give you the answer, but he's on a ship in Alaska now...

Cheers....:)Betty

Just checked the sailing schedule ...

Eurodam is sailing from Amsterdam to NY on that date. :cool: :)

Dam the dams LOL :-) What are the odds? When I was talking online to a HAL rep, I think she confused the Amsterdam with the Nieuw Amsterdam (even though I said Nieuw) so I don't think it's just us :-)

Jason is a nice guy.

When he was on Noordam during her maiden season a few years ago, his hospitality was one of the highlights of being on board.

Everyone who worked with him was always happy, and eager to make the trip beyond enjoyable! You weren't treated as a passenger, or guest, but more like a member of the family.

Hope to run into him again in my future travels with HAL. :)

When I was talking online to a HAL rep, I think she confused the Amsterdam with the Nieuw Amsterdam (even though I said Nieuw) so I don't think it's just us :-)
That's going to be happening a lot over the next year or two, particularly by TAs who don't book as many HAL cruises as other lines. :(

Boy! I wish that red THUMBS DOWN wasn't on this thread; it's VERY misleading.:(

Jason was on our "O" cruise (2004?) and was leaving to go to Italy for the six months before Noordam was put into service. He got to work on last minute decisions, etc.

He was so young, so good, so excited to be given this opportunity.........just the best CD we've had on over twelve cruises.

AND, he's an Oregonian!;)

So sorry everyone, clicked on the wrong icon, as I said in my post,

Jason is probably the best CD that HAL has, don't know what he gets

paid, but they should at least double it.

Yes, leaving Amsterdam on the Eurodam Aug 17.

I have learned one thing, if you mess up on here, you sure are going

to find out about it, as it should be, thanks everyone for catching my

error.

So sorry everyone, clicked on the wrong icon, as I said in my post, Jason is probably the best CD that HAL has ....

Infrequentcruisers, I've asked the hosts if it's possible to change the emoticon in your thread title to a thumbs up, which we know is what you intended.

That Preview Post button has saved my bacon a few times, I know. ;)

Anyway, changing the emoticon will be at their discretion. But let's hope.

IMO Jason is the best CD ever and I have been on different cruise lines besides HAL.

He is so energetic and yes, I agree that he should be paid more and given more staff, as that man literally runs from one event to another. I am surprised that HAL appears and I said, appears, to have diminished the size of the cruise entertainment staff. I realize that they have a young lady who is excellent do the culinary classes. But I miss such activities such as the putting events ie the fun events in the afternoon.

Trivia is great for those who love that but not everyone enjoys trivia or art auctions. So...that is why I bring a book or two!

Back to original thread, yes, Jason is definitely high energy and excellent at his job.

Infrequentcruisers, I've asked the hosts if it's possible to change the emoticon in your thread title to a thumbs up, which we know is what you intended.

That Preview Post button has saved my bacon a few times, I know. ;)

Anyway, changing the emoticon will be at their discretion. But let's hope.

The emoticon has been changed as requested.

Does anyone know if Cruise Director Jason Verner is currently working on the Eurodam? Have been on two cruises where he was the CD, he is about

as good as they come. One heck of a nice guy. Hoping he will be on the

Amsterdam - NYC cruise Aug 19th.

Just disembarked from Eurodam a few hours ago. Jason was the CD on our gems of the baltic (09 - 19 July). Not sure if he is staying on board or not. We found him a very funny guy.

Archived