Radiance and the Travel Channel

Heads Up !! The Radiance of the Seas will be featured on the Travel Channel

Feb 15th @ 8:00 pm & again at 11:00 pm. This will be my first time on the Radiance and after reading all the wonderfull things about her I will be watching this.

Not that I need anything to get me excited about going but this will definitely put me over the edge. I may have to start packing after I watch the show.;)

Anybody a fan of the show "Great hotels" with Samantha Brown?

She is doing her first show about a cruise ship "Samantha Brown's First Cruise"

http://travel.discovery.com/fansites/samanthabrown/cruise/cruise.html

If you aren't familliar with her show, she goes around the world in search of the best hotels in exotic locations. She also hates the idea of cruising. Click the link to read more. Only problem, I can't find out when it airs.....any help?

When I first read this post, my initial reaction was one of disappointment.....

I didn't want to miss the show :(

But then I realized......I'll be ON the Radiance when it airs ! ( I'd still like to see the show though....so I think I might tape it)

Happy Cruising :D

The Voyager show was on in Jan. I taped it so my mom could watch it. We are taking her on her 1st cruise in May.

By the way Stretch - War Eagle. Are you an AU grad?

Yep, it was quite a long time ago, but still get over to a few games a year though.

Stretch

Anybody a fan of the show "Great hotels" with Samantha Brown?

She is doing her first show about a cruise ship "Samantha Brown's First Cruise"

http://travel.discovery.com/fansites/samanthabrown/cruise/cruise.html

If you aren't familliar with her show, she goes around the world in search of the best hotels in exotic locations. She also hates the idea of cruising. Click the link to read more. Only problem, I can't find out when it airs.....any help?

This airs on the same day as the show on the Radiance. My Tivo Wishilist says it is on 2/15 5pm eastern. There is also something called ResidenSea: The Floating City on at 4pm eastern. Last but not least, there's a show called World's Best featuring the Disney Cruise Line early Wednesday morning at 2am eastern.

Thanks for the info CruisinTogether.

My family of 10 will be on the Mariner 15 May and some of them have never cruised. I will be passing this information along to them. Even though it is a different class ship, it will be very interesting. Thank You.

Archived