When did you receive your docs?

akmart

We sail on 03/07/05 as well and have not received our docs yet, My parents and sister & BIL are also sailing with us and booked through a different agent and have not yet received their's, I think they should arrive shortly, I'm not concerned yet! :)

I cruise on 3/19 and haven't received mine yet, but others on our roll call got theirs yesterday. Soon!

Fordslovetocruise: We are also leaving on 3-13-05. Are you going on Elation? We booked ours through a TA and haven't gotten our docs yet. I talked with her yesterday, and she said to expect them about 2-3 weeks before the cruise.:D

We had booked two cabins for a 2/12/05 Ecstasy cruise and got one set of documents in late December and the next set about a week and a half later. It was odd since they were BOTH booked through the same agent and both were sent to my address. We had both documents though by January 6th. We booked guarantee and did NOT have our cabins assigned on these documents. We did find them online later at 31 days before.

Guest Time2gocruzn

So if you buy your cruise directly from Carnival do you think you get your docs faster than if you boought it from an online TA? I am cruising 3/6 and no docs.

So if you buy your cruise directly from Carnival do you think you get your docs faster than if you boought it from an online TA? I am cruising 3/6 and no docs.

Yes, if you book direct you will get them faster. Carnival sends them to the TA, the the TA mails them out to the passengers. You should get yours with the next week or so.

We are sailing the Conquest on 3/13, booked directly through Carnival, and haven't received ours yet. We booked a quarantee and "book modify" already shows an assigned cabin. I look for them around 3 weeks from sailing based on past cruises.

Guest Time2gocruzn
You should get yours with the next week or so.

Is it strange that seeeing that in "print" makes me get butterflies? LOL!!:D I seriously think I am going to have to be medicated...I am 26 days out and I can hardly contain myself!!!:eek: :D

Is it strange that seeeing that in "print" makes me get butterflies? LOL!!:D I seriously think I am going to have to be medicated...I am 26 days out and I can hardly contain myself!!!:eek: :D

Fly butterfly Fly

heheh You will be dancing soon!:p

Guest Time2gocruzn
Fly butterfly Fly

heheh You will be dancing soon!:p

STOP STOP!! Your killing me!!! Gotta go watch for my mail man...bye! Yippie!! LOLOL;) :D

Archived