OFFICIAL - MOANA MALIHINIS - 15 day Carnival Spirit - Hawaii - April 13, 2012

Luckysll

Cheryl.....you can't be serious another shopping area in Lakeland??? You are SO right that main drag is just a mass of stores.... Its no wonder they don't have a bunch of vacancies with the recession and all.

Ok everyone I know this sounds a little weird..... but....one of my co-workers brought in the Hawaiian Luau Glade Air Freshener for our restroom to help me get in the Hawaii frame of mind... I warned ya it was weird...:rolleyes:

Amy, Hawaiian Luau, how nice of her to think of you. Does it smell good? May have to look for some myself. What brand is it?

Thanks Christina.

I've been printing off some more things relating to the cruise. I want to go NOW !!

No I don't, cause then it would be over too soon. :D:

We're still checking out air fares. There are 3 airlines listed on kayak.com with the exact same flight times (United, US Air, and Continental) with different flight numbers. Below US Airways and Continental it says operated by United. Does anyone know what that means? Are there really 3 planes taking off at the same time to the same place? Is one airline better than the other?

Sounds like it is the same flight.

Hi all,

Now that it's under six months, I'm starting to get excited about this cruise.

I'm wondering if anyone has snorkel tour recommendations for Kona. The ship excursion is an option but they only make one stop.

Thanks!

Grany I think its Glade

Akeka ummmm wait a minute did I see you live in San Diegp???? Ok so we are all cancelling reservations at the H.I. and crashing at your place ....OK????

We were hoping there was just an area near the beach at Village Walk where we would be able to drop at the beach and snorkel... Not sure but I hope so.

Robin ahhhh I wish you could complete my fun passes also.

Grany I think its Glade

Akeka ummmm wait a minute did I see you live in San Diegp???? Ok so we are all cancelling reservations at the H.I. and crashing at your place ....OK????

We were hoping there was just an area near the beach at Village Walk where we would be able to drop at the beach and snorkel... Not sure but I hope so.

Robin ahhhh I wish you could complete my fun passes also.

Yep, I'm in San Diego but about 30 miles from downtown in North County.

Greetings from Atlanta. We had beautiful weather here for the past week and suddenly today it was cold and windy. I have two days of work left before my mom and I fly down to Ft Lauderdale on Saturday. Sunday we board Allure of the Seas. I am really looking forward to it since I loved my Oasis cruise. I really just want to see my mother's reaction to the ship and shows. I know she will be floored by it all. This will be a low key cruise for us with a couple beach days. Mainly we will just bum around the ship.

I decided that no matter what I will buy the air for San Diego when I get home. I hate not having it done and it is driving me crazy. The prices still seem to be pretty dang high though. Still, I just want to get it all settled and move on. The rest of the Hawaii trip is pretty much planned so that is a relief. We just need to figure out when we are going to hit up the Steak House. I am sure we will go once on the way there and once on the way back.

I hope all of you guys are doing well.This cruise is finally within sight!

Greetings from Atlanta. We had beautiful weather here for the past week and suddenly today it was cold and windy. I have two days of work left before my mom and I fly down to Ft Lauderdale on Saturday. Sunday we board Allure of the Seas. I am really looking forward to it since I loved my Oasis cruise. I really just want to see my mother's reaction to the ship and shows. I know she will be floored by it all. This will be a low key cruise for us with a couple beach days. Mainly we will just bum around the ship.

I decided that no matter what I will buy the air for San Diego when I get home. I hate not having it done and it is driving me crazy. The prices still seem to be pretty dang high though. Still, I just want to get it all settled and move on. The rest of the Hawaii trip is pretty much planned so that is a relief. We just need to figure out when we are going to hit up the Steak House. I am sure we will go once on the way there and once on the way back.

I hope all of you guys are doing well.This cruise is finally within sight!

Have a fantastic time on the Allure. We just got back from The Oasis and you never felt like you were on the ship. I had to look at the ocean to make sure;) Not really impressed with the service onboard. Although it was an amazing cruise, it was the people that made it NOT the ship. Our cabin steward was awesome as was our bartender Nenad at the Boardwalk Bar. Other than that I would say the service was sub-standard :( The food really wasn't anything to write home about either.

So glad we will be back on Carnival very soon:D

Have a fantastic time on the Allure. We just got back from The Oasis and you never felt like you were on the ship. I had to look at the ocean to make sure;) Not really impressed with the service onboard. Although it was an amazing cruise, it was the people that made it NOT the ship. Our cabin steward was awesome as was our bartender Nenad at the Boardwalk Bar. Other than that I would say the service was sub-standard :( The food really wasn't anything to write home about either.

So glad we will be back on Carnival very soon:D

We were on one of the first Oasis cruises last year and really liked the ship and shows. It certainly isn't the way I would want to cruise every time, but it is an experience. I thought the ship itself was gorgeous. I really like Royal, but their food is not one of their strong points. I just really enjoy their ships. My mom loved Liberty of the Seas last year so I figured she would enjoy Allure as well.

I just broke down and bought our air. The prices went way up on every other flight except the one we wanted in the early morning so I bit the bullet. Oh well, I used my Delta Amex card so at least I will get double miles for it and no fees for checked baggage. We will be arriving late morning on the 12th. Hopefully, we can see a little of San Diego in the afternoon.

I am glad to have it done with.

We were on one of the first Oasis cruises last year and really liked the ship and shows. It certainly isn't the way I would want to cruise every time, but it is an experience. I thought the ship itself was gorgeous. I really like Royal, but their food is not one of their strong points. I just really enjoy their ships. My mom loved Liberty of the Seas last year so I figured she would enjoy Allure as well.

Hey David;

I have to say we did really enjoy the shows, but I guess I am not the only one unimpressed with the food. Oh well, each line has their own problems:)

Has anyone heard if there is anything new with the HI reservations and if there has been a rate change or anything new at all?

I'm guessing we still have the group reservations that have been listed on this thread from time to time. We have stayed there a number of times in the past and really enjoyed the hotel and surrounding area.

Archived