Any done airbrushed tatoos on board?

Marcys

Has anyone had an air brushed tatoo applied on a Carnival ship?

My 16 year old DD would like to get one. She got a henna one last year at Paradise Beach for about $10 and it lasted about 3 or 4 weeks.

How much does Carnival get and how long does the airbrushed tattoo last? Do you need to sign up or is it first come?

Thanks so much!!

We got them last year on the Triumph. The price depended on how big the tatoo was. Ranging from 6.95 and up I think. Mine lasted about 1 1/2 wks. You just have to be carefull and not wash them hard, and use powder on them after you take a shower.

Hubby and DS both got one and they came off in 4 days-- DD's is still on!! (its been about a week) On the Elation the girl was by the pool and you just walked up. Hi Sean- did you guys have a great time???? We sure did.

The airbrush person on our ship told my husband that it was a newer thing and that she had been on 4 ships in 3 months setting up the stands and training new "artists". They use stencils and spray on paint to make a "tatoo". She was out by the bar on the Lido deck almost every day.

serene56...I will be sailing on Valor on the CC group cruise June 12. We have been able to get copies of previous Capers from the Western Caribbean. The times the tattoos are available are listed in the Capers.

Sounds like airbrushed tattoos don't last too long. :(

Guess its not offered on Miracle. I am reading capers from last week and nothing is said at all about tattoos

C, I read the capers for the Miracle from the end of last year and they had them on there... They might have them on this sailing.

Archived