Radiance of the Seas

We are considering a cruise tour for Alaska on Radiance of the Seas next year. Has anyone been on this ship lately? If so, is it in good condition. We've been on its sister ship Brilliance of the Seas, which we loved.

We were on the Radiance in December (and we were on it in 2008 as well.) We love the ship and we thing that the CD (Kirk) is the best one of all. The ship is in great shape and the size is perfect. We've had an inside cabin each time. It's the perfect size for us since we spend little time in the stateroom. If I have the chance to book it again, I certainly will. We've also been on the Jewel twice and on the Serenade (Alaska). The only one of that class we haven't been on is the Brilliance. Since they are all identical, it's a no brainer!

Vicki

We were on Radiance in Alaska in June and it was in excellent shape. It is a beautiful ship in every respect and our Alaska cruisetour was among our very best vacations of all time. We did the southbound cruisetour (#11) and RCI handled everything extremely well. Radiance class ships are our very favorites and we have sailed on all of them except Serenade. In fact three of our next four cruises will be on Jewel of the Seas.

Just returned from cruisetour 11 on the weekend of the 4th. Tour is amazing! Not so impressed by the cruise part, but will be glad to share. Royal Celebrity really took good care of us-our first hotel was at the Wedgewood. We had a 1 bedroom apartment that was a lot bigger than places I've lived in! Once you make contact in the airport, you indicate what luagage you need daily-we took an extra bag with our warmer clothes that we checked through & didn't have to be dealt with untill we checked into the ship. The rail parts are great-really good breakfast & views from the travel chanel! This part of the trip is a bit scheduled, but we chose it to see as much as we could in our time to spend. At the Wedgewood you can grab the shuttle to go and grab grocerys & stuff. The trails are nice to walk, but yes, they have skeeters-welcome to Alaska! Use your DEET & enjoy!

You will notbe disapointed!

we got back on July 16. IT WAS FABULOUS. The staff is friendly and the food great. I have not seen a cleaner ship.

Alaska far exceeded my expectations ( even though we had some rain!)

Archived