Stay 123, have you used them?

Just wondering if anyone has used this company. They say that for just one nights stay at their selected hotels you can leave you car for up to 14 days. They have shuttles to take you to the cruise ports.

Thank you for any info you can share.

Blessings, Carlotta

Just wondering if anyone has used this company. They say that for just one nights stay at their selected hotels you can leave you car for up to 14 days. They have shuttles to take you to the cruise ports.

Blessings, Carlotta

Not familiar with that company, but have you tried http://www.parksleepfly.com ? They offer cruise hotel parking packages and some come with complimentary shuttle to and from ship and others have an additional fee for that service. Check out the reviews of each hotel at http://www.tripadvisor.com

I have used parksleepfly's website numerous times and just selct a hotel I am confortable with that fits my needs for pre cruise hotel and parking options w/ shuttle to the ship. Good Luck

Blessings, Carlotta

I use them to see what hotels are available that allow free parking. I have not booked through them. I did once with ParkSleepFly, then found out I could have recieved free shuttle and breakfast included if I had of booked with the hotel.

Just wanted to add that a few hotels ask you to booked with ParkSleepFly inorder to leave your car there. I forget which that hotel was.

Archived