SpringHill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport

familyofd

Stayed here July 2, I was very happy with everything in this hotel, our rooms were clean, pool was warm, and ladies at front desk were very very helpful.

Did not have any problems with shuttle or parking, we left our car there for

cruise . Its about 15 min away from port , very close to airport, and a very busy area ! there are shops close and the best burritos are within a short distance. I would book here again with no problem.Shuttle back from cruise

is 8.00 person.

What rate did you pay? Did they offer complementary transportation from airport and/or to ship's terminal? How about breakfast?

Thanks, in advance.

I stayed there a year ago. The had complimentary shuttle to/from the airport. Complementary breakfast also. The shuttle to/from the port was extra cost, a nominal fee if I recall, something like $5 per person. We didn't use the cruise terminal shuttle because it left later than we wanted. Took a cab for $25 for a party of 5.

I agree with what the OP said. We were very happy with our stay there.

We paid 120.00 total for room, the shuttle to cruiseport was free, other then to tip driver, going back from cruise port was 8.00,Im pretty sure its free for the shuttle for airport.

Yes there was breakfast in morning, usual items and its very busy early due to everyone leaving for their trips.

This site will give a bit more info especially for any of you wanting to be closer to the port/pier. Be sure to double chesk all info in regards to your date of stay as hotels often change things up during different seasons.

Counting on shuttle service when booking can leave you with long waits or inconvenient schedules. Lots choose to forgo that and just use cabs.

http://www.sunny.org/visitors/cruiseandplay/hotels/

We had 21 people for shuttle and as soon as we arrived for the day we all booked the shuttle, so we were the 1st ones on it , I do not know how long

after us people had to wait, we also drove and needed hotels that offered free parking for when we were on the cruise :).

How many stars is it on Hotwire and what "zone" is it in. Also, what amenities does it show when looking on Hotwire? Sounds like a great place to stay one night pre-cruise.

On Hotwire it shows

3.0-starRating.gif FLL-Hollywood Internat Airport Area

SUITE,NON SMOKING ROOMS,SHUTTLE,FREE BREAKFAST,FITNESS CENTER,HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS

For Sept 18th, it now lists the rooms for $52.00 plus taxes & Fees

Thank you for this info, I was planning on booking it tomorrow. Then I remembered this thread. great to see this here

By chance do you remmeber if there was any drugstores within walking distance of the hotel. we will not have a car and thinking of doing carry on luggage for the first time for a 4 day cruise and buying some essentials in Ft. Launderdale .

Thank you for this info, I was planning on booking it tomorrow. Then I remembered this thread. great to see this here

By chance do you remmeber if there was any drugstores within walking distance of the hotel. we will not have a car and thinking of doing carry on luggage for the first time for a 4 day cruise and buying some essentials in Ft. Launderdale .

There is a large shopping plaza across the main highway from this hotel. There is a Big KMart which should have everything that you need.

I don't believe this hotel is served by the Sun Trolley.

Here is a link: www.suntrolley.com

You can go to Dania Beach website and it says the city provides a free trolley and gives the routes and schedules of it. It doesn't run on Sundays and only until 5:30 pmon the other days. Google Dania Beach, FL and the official website is listed.

Archived