What is the Parisien garden

Travellers123

It is actually Persian Garden. We were on Constellation last fall and purchased the pass for the entire cruise for $169 for a couple on a 10 day cruise. I think that was a first day special, but not sure. It is a secluded area in the spa that you have access to several different saunas, turkish bath, aroma steam rooms, and warmed tile loungers, and a couple of special showers. When we were on, we went every day and almost no one was in there. It was like a private spa. It is co-ed (swimsuits necessary) so it was nice to spend time with spouse. My hubby was never one for something like this, but he thoroughly enjoyed it. We went every day, after working out. I think you can also purchase day passes at $20 pp per day. So this was a good deal. I also think if you don't buy it the first day, it might be more.

We will be on Millennium this fall and plan to buy the package again. It is a good time for re-connecting with your loved one.

It is actually Persian Garden. We were on Constellation last fall and purchased the pass for the entire cruise for $169 for a couple on a 10 day cruise. I think that was a first day special, but not sure. It is a secluded area in the spa that you have access to several different saunas, turkish bath, aroma steam rooms, and warmed tile loungers, and a couple of special showers. When we were on, we went every day and almost no one was in there. It was like a private spa. It is co-ed (swimsuits necessary) so it was nice to spend time with spouse. My hubby was never one for something like this, but he thoroughly enjoyed it. We went every day, after working out. I think you can also purchase day passes at $20 pp per day. So this was a good deal. I also think if you don't buy it the first day, it might be more.

We will be on Millennium this fall and plan to buy the package again. It is a good time for re-connecting with your loved one.

Many thaks for the info, we will purchase this on the first day if the offer is on, sound great and money saving too.

Sam

Where are the folks located who are selling these passes on embarkation day? I don't want to have to hunt them down; but I am prepared to do it.... Thanks

Cheryl again

Hi Cheryl,

Just go to the spa and the staff booking spa appointments can sell you the pass. On embarkation day, they usually have the Persian Gardens open for touring so that you can take a look before you purchase the pass.

I loved the Persian Garden on the Summit a couple of years ago. Very relaxing.....

Hi Cheryl,

Just go to the spa and the staff booking spa appointments can sell you the pass. On embarkation day, they usually have the Persian Gardens open for touring so that you can take a look before you purchase the pass.

I loved the Persian Garden on the Summit a couple of years ago. Very relaxing.....

Thank you soooo much. Since I am both elite and in a suite, I should be able to beat the throng.

Hey Sam, do you want 2 or only 1? I'll try to hold them for you if I board before y'all....

Cheryl

• 1 month later...

I was doing a search for this information so thanks for that! I have a follow up question though....is the thermal (?) pool part of this area as well or is that pool open to everyone regardless of pass.

My question is about Summit, btw.

Thanks!

T-Pool (Thalasso pool) is open to all over age 18. You do not need a pass for that. Sometimes is gets crowded. You want to be able to sit on the lounge seats and only about a total of 8 people fit on those, and unless you really want to get cozy with those, you may have to wait.

Archived