Sensa anybody???

madge57

I have heard a lot about Sensa but have I heard the right things??? Has any one tried this yet and if you did how was it? My biggest problem is I get bored and so I eat and then realize I am eating and then I stop. I work only 9 months out of the year and I am off the 3 summer months ( school bus driver) What to do to keep my self motivated!!!

• 6 months later...

Just a quick research on this product would make me steer clear. Here you go with factual information:

http://www.healthhound.org/sensa/

http://www.wellaware.com/post/2009/02/13/Open-Letter-on-Sensa-and-HSN.aspx

I believe this chemical product has very far-fetched claims and is one of those "magic bullet" EASY solutions that simply doesn't ring true.

Both of the above links are articles written by others who sell and/or promote their own weight loss products. There is no quick fix to weight loss. Products that do offer the quick/easyfix end up harming us in the long run, remember fen/phen! Losing weight without exercise causes you to lose muscle mass. With less muscle mass you are still flabby and fat even if you are thin. I did medi fast and lost a ton of weight but I also lost a to of muscle so now I am in a worse spot than when I originally started. The real solution and probably best is to get out there move and eat smaller portions. I saw a news article about a lady who lost 125 pounds in 1 year by walking 10,000 steps a day and eating 25% less. That's it! 10,000 steps is 5 miles for the whole day.

Archived