Where to stay

banderboo

I know this is kinda, sorta late in the game but I've decided to add a few days at Denali to our visit. I was planning on staying at the Princess Denali lodge but I just found out that it's booked solid. Any suggestions on where else we can stay close by. We are booked on the 7 a.m. shuttle so a long drive isn't an option.

I know this is kinda, sorta late in the game but I've decided to add a few days at Denali to our visit. I was planning on staying at the Princess Denali lodge but I just found out that it's booked solid. Any suggestions on where else we can stay close by. We are booked on the 7 a.m. shuttle so a long drive isn't an option.

Checkout Denali Lakeview Inn. You will not regret it. Stayed there 2 weeks ago. It was awesome. Very serene and still close to Denali park entrance

We also stayed at the Lakeview Inn at Healy. Most beautiful views, and really only 10 or 15 minutes at best. We had time for an hour Kayak ride on Lake Ott that borders the hotle ( for only 8 bucks an hour!) . Was a wonderful place and woudl stay ther again.

Archived