Radiance of the Seas quad share cabins

Australian family

We are considering sailing on the Radiance of the Seas the end of next year to New Zealand.

I spoke to RC office here in Australia and asked the lady about bedding arrangements in a outside and verandah cabins, my question was as a family of four, how are the cabins layed out with the bedding? She told me an outside cabin had 4 berths, which I am not keen on.

She wasn't certain about a verandah cabin, does the pullman come out from above the sofa?

With a verandah cabin, do you get to have a queen size bed, the sofa, and then the pullman above the sofa bed?

If you check out the deck plans for the Radiance of the Seas.....those cabins on deck 7 and above if they have a Diamond shape by their cabin number equate to a queen bed with one upper berth and one sofa bed (single). I believe the pullman comes down from above the queen bed, but I am not 100% certain.........more like 90% certain.

ETA - I tried to add a link to the deck plans but it wouldn't post......sorry.

In every cabin will be 2 twins, that they'll put together to make 1 queen/king....then, there are either sofa bed and/or pullmans(in some rooms!).....

I would think 4 in 1 cabin is going to be quite tight!

Archived