Website w/ pics of cabins??

I upload mine to ***** - wish everyone would. No way I'm gonna pay cruisedeckplans to see pics.

I belong to cruise deck plans and it is more than just looking at photographs. I can literally drag one deck plan on top of another to see exactly what is above me. If you line the decks up you get a perfect outline of what will be above you.

Since we always like to stay on the highest deck available it has helped me often. For example on an upcoming 2012 cruise I was able to see that my first choice actually had the whirlpool above my cabin so I was able to change my cabin before I even booked it. If I had just tried to "eye ball" it I would have thought that there were public restrooms above me. But thanks to this website I saw that I was wrong.

You can also compare cabins and rate your cabin to see if it is the best cabin category before book to make sure you are making the best choice for the money you are willing to spend.

And most of these features are free so you do not have to pay the one-time $9.98 fee.

I know what you mean about knowing what is above you. I'm real picky about that too. I always pick a cabin that has cabins above & below. Being able to drag those would be an advantage, but I couldn't figure out how to see anything without creating an account, which of course required money. So I have been looking at the elevator locations to help me determine exactly where the cabin is in relation to the public areas. I still have ended up picking the "sandwich" cabins.

Archived