OK for Dining Room???

I was just curious if anyone could tell me if I will be allowed to Smoke a cigar in the dining room? Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy a rum (smuggled) & coke (shared from my wife's card) while I smoke my cigar as well!?

:D

NO!! And I can't believe you even asked such a question. Are you really just trying to start something?

I love a good cigar (I just finished smoking one out on my patio - OUTSIDE), but people are trying to eat and enjoy the flavor of their food.

Duh...

NO!! And I can't believe you even asked such a question. Are you really just trying to start something?

I love a good cigar (I just finished smoking one out on my patio - OUTSIDE), but people are trying to eat and enjoy the flavor of their food.

Duh...

Please tell me you did not take the OP seriously! Or maybe you are just pulling my leg also?

Sorry, forgot to mention I would be wearing my finest hat, t-shirt, swimsuit and flip flops!

I think a good cigar would enhance the flavor of my meal and those around me as well.

[seriously, I love a good cigar, but will only smoke them in approved area's]

I was just curious if anyone could tell me if I will be allowed to Smoke a cigar in the dining room? Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy a rum (smuggled) & coke (shared from my wife's card) while I smoke my cigar as well!?

You need to be careful with what you have posted. I have found that the moderators do not care for someone consolidating all of the hot topics in one thread. Personally I think it is a very good idea as it provides a resource for people to flame, troll, vent, etc. Maybe then the other threads can contain helpful information as opposed to 300 posts of disapproval and insults. For some reason this thread will be deamed negative or trolling. I give it 24 hours. Sorry.

Don't forget you need to show up 30 minutes late for dinner, demand to be seated and served like the rest of the dining room (your late because you were playing elevator tag with the kids) and then at the end of your cruise you MUST stiff all the staff that helped you!

Sure..no problem...

I wonder what will happen when someone whips out one of those new "electronic" cigarettes?

Looks like the real thing..a bit bulkier...when someone drags on it there is a vapor that escapes..looking like smoke. I guess the thing is loaded with a cartridge..it does give the "smoker" a hit of nicotine...or so it says.

If the thing doesn't emit any "real" smoke..no odor...wonder if they will have to allow it anywhere on the ship?

Sure..no problem...

I wonder what will happen when someone whips out one of those new "electronic" cigarettes?

Looks like the real thing..a bit bulkier...when someone drags on it there is a vapor that escapes..looking like smoke. I guess the thing is loaded with a cartridge..it does give the "smoker" a hit of nicotine...or so it says.

If the thing doesn't emit any "real" smoke..no odor...wonder if they will have to allow it anywhere on the ship?

Someone will be allergic, and i am sure people will be running for a gas mask :p

Sure..no problem...

I had a student in my puppy training class smoke one of those..it's just water vapor that comes out when they exhale. I didn't care if he used it...I HATE HATE the smell of cigarette smoke, it gives me a headache and makes my stomach hurt, but the electronic thing didn't seem to have any effect on me! He got his nicotine fix and I didn't need to worry about the smell.

I had a student in my puppy training class smoke one of those..it's just water vapor that comes out when they exhale. I didn't care if he used it...I HATE HATE the smell of cigarette smoke, it gives me a headache and makes my stomach hurt, but the electronic thing didn't seem to have any effect on me! He got his nicotine fix and I didn't need to worry about the smell.

:mad: I think that is terrible. Puppies shouldn't be allowed to be getting their "nicotine fix." What is this world coming too???

Hopefully the OP is seated in the lower level of the dining room so all of the others on the second and third level can enjoy the aroma of a good cigar. Or maybe the lower level should be reserved for cigar and pipe smokers just to enhance the dining room experience for all.:D

Sure..no problem...

I have used one on a ship, not in the dining room, just in the lounges. I got a few weird looks but no one said anything. They are banned on airplanes though.

Only if you wear shorts, rubber flip flops, wife beater t-shirt, and baseball cap on backwards.:D:D:D
:eek:

You are making a joke, but on my cruise back in 2008, there was a young guy that came to formal night dressed "Exactly" like that with his family. Everybody else in his family at the table of about 10 people were dressed for formal night. He was put out of there though with a quickness!

Archived