Help me identify the artist

All4fun&fun4all

We were in Key West on June 7th of this year (Carnival Fantasy). After we visited Hemmingway House mid afternoon, we noticed a small painting propped up against the brick wall there. I had noticed before we went in, there was someone selling these paintings when we went in.

We looked all around and it was the only painting sitting there and no one was around. We picked it up and on the back there was a note saying something to the effect "thank you mr. cruise ship guy for stepping on my painting". We took it with us because, well, it was awesome.

We would like to know who the artist is. We absolutely love the painting despite the smudge of shoe print at the bottom. Anyone know who painted this??

Cruise2010175.jpg

All4fun: Glad someone was able to at least give you a lead to this artist. Are these boards cool??? or what??

Hope you can figure out Facebook. That site gives me the creeps. I opened an account in order to see some pics my son posted. That is where I learned about "friends and friends of friends." Totally creeped me out. I have a dark character in my past that I don't ever want to see again, so bc of him, I don't want to get involved with FB. My other son says if that nutcase wanted to fine me, he would have done so by now. Son says FB is a wonderful want to connect with people, so I hope you find your artist. ttyl,

If you are not familiar with facebook call The Key West Art Guide at 305-296-2080 and I feel sure someone there can put you in touch with him or even The Coffee Plantation where he exhibited 305-295-9808.

Mike:)

All4fun: Glad someone was able to at least give you a lead to this artist. Are these boards cool??? or what??

Hope you can figure out Facebook. That site gives me the creeps. I opened an account in order to see some pics my son posted. That is where I learned about "friends and friends of friends." Totally creeped me out. I have a dark character in my past that I don't ever want to see again' date=' so bc of him, I don't want to get involved with FB. My other son says if that nutcase wanted to fine me, he would have done so by now. Son says FB is a wonderful want to connect with people, so I hope you find your artist. ttyl,[/quote']

I cant believe someone was able to tell me who the artist is! How awesome is that!

I love Facebook. I have re-connected with folks I havent seen since high school. I guess I am a little addicted to it though. Check it several times a day. :o

Archived