Room Pictures on Carnival Ships

Ddddddave99

We would love a picture of our room on the Carnival Victory, room 9205.

Then I thought as a newbie I'm sure alot of people would like pictures of the rooms, so why not start a thread? If everyone would post a link to their pictures of the rooms then a newbie could do a search of the room number and look at the actual room instead of the 'official' pictures that may or maynot be accurate for your particular room.

So what does everyone think? Especially(sp?) the experienced cruisers who have the most information.:confused:

First time poster to this site. Sailing on the Carnival Legend on March 11/05 and was upgraded from an inside(getting cheap in my old age) to an obstructed view outside. The stateroom is 4196 and I'm trying to figure out(not a lot of pictures) if I'll be able to see more than just a lifeboat from my room.

Paradise 1999

Inspiration 1999

Norwegian Sea 2000

Majesty of the Seas 2000

Costa Atlantica 2001

Paradise 2003

Destiny 2003

Jubilee 2004

Well for one your view is better now than what you had before.

http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=LE&deckCode=M

seems you have a 5a which is french doors that open but you cant go outside. Lifeboats will be right outside your door. But on a plus side your cabin is located between two life boats so you should see be able to see out.

Well for one your view is better now than what you had before.

http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=LE&deckCode=M

seems you have a 5a which is french doors that open but you cant go outside. Lifeboats will be right outside your door. But on a plus side your cabin is located between two life boats so you should see be able to see out.

Thanks, information is greatly appreciated:) :)

Does anyone know anyting about this room? Things like where it is, pictures, etc. It seems to be bookable, but unfindable.

Thanks...........

Going to carnivals web page click on funships-- pull up your ship and then click on deck plans http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=FA&deckCode=U

Penthouse suites are on the Upper deck Check out the area around cabin 70 through 115 and there are your suites.

I couldn't find any links with pictures. We are a booking an inside cabin for 3. How will the beds be configured? I've only ever cruised Disney, so I don't really have anything to compare. Will the main bed be put together or will we have to request it to be done after we set sail? Where will the third bed be located?

Thanks for answers!

Michelle

I couldn't find any links with pictures. We are a booking an inside cabin for 3. How will the beds be configured? I've only ever cruised Disney, so I don't really have anything to compare. Will the main bed be put together or will we have to request it to be done after we set sail? Where will the third bed be located?

Thanks for answers!

Michelle

It will be an upper (on the wall), just look up :D

Archived