Question for passengers disembarking from Zuiderdam Alaska cruise.

portofrome

I'm going on this cruise on May 2011 and I'm trying to book my fligth the same day of disembarking. Checking at the Air canada timetable I see there is a fligth to Toronto at 12.30pm. Is it doable?

Thanks in advance.

I'm going on this cruise on May 2011 and I'm trying to book my fligth the same day of disembarking. Checking at the Air canada timetable I see there is a fligth to Toronto at 12.30pm. Is it doable?

Thanks in advance.

If it's the same cruise we were on, (Alaska, Vancouver r/t??) ... yes. We were off the ship by 8am and, using HAL transfers (cab would work too) we were at the Vancouver Airport by 9:15 (luggage arrived separately by 9:30). It was no problem to catch our 11:45am flight.

I believe HAL asks when your flight is so they can schedule your debarkation time accordingly. You might confirm this with HAL.

You will love Zuiderdam and Alaska too.

Thanks in advance.

Past performance is no guarentee of future results. ;)

Think about using the Canada Line from the port to the airport. You will be at least guaranteed no traffic jams. Very easy on off access at the airport to check-in. They even have kiosks to get your boarding pass at the Canada Line station. Approximately 20 minutes from the HarborFront station to the airport.

Archived