Beverage Package Prices Reduced?

2cruiserz

I noticed that the beverage package price seems to have gone down. I bought 2 premium non-alcoholic for 184.00 per person for our 10 night cruise and I now see it for 160.00 per person. Has anyone got OBC or money back for this?

I noticed that the beverage package price seems to have gone down. I bought 2 premium non-alcoholic for 184.00 per person for our 10 night cruise and I now see it for 160.00 per person. Has anyone got OBC or money back for this?

I believe the difference in the price you paid includes the gratuity. 15%

of $160 is $24. Sorry, I'm sure you were hoping for a refund:(

What seems to have happened is that X have altered how they show the packages on line. They are now shown as of last night pre service charge/taxes but if you progress to order them the 15% is added. There is also though for some people in the UK a slight drop to what they paid as a result of the improving exchange rate

I wonder if this separation in how they advertise prices, which has no impact on our package's overall cost, is to get round any issues raised by some countries re taxes - there has been a lot of speculation on the boards about the impact of the additional VAT ins Spain which Ian and Tracy have kindly posted from on board and told us was not an issue on their package but who knows where it might have been an issue

A

Archived