Monarch of the Seas Cruise Compass??

Anyone have a Cruise Compass for the Monarch of the Seas 3 day cruise to the Bahamas?

I've still got them from last October, worst case. But it's probably about the same as your September 09 one. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed under the Captains Gala Dinner that it says Smart Casual. Does that mean that formal wear is not required? I thought it would be but we are going on this cruise next week and I'd prefer not to wear a tie unless required. Thanks

I noticed under the Captains Gala Dinner that it says Smart Casual. Does that mean that formal wear is not required? I thought it would be but we are going on this cruise next week and I'd prefer not to wear a tie unless required. Thanks

I was on the ship in May/June and it was smart causal.....not formal.........ans this is from a friend of mine who works at Guest Relations on the MN

"actually we have it as smart casual because not everyone wants to wear formal wear and they don't want to go to the dining room if they don't have formal wear, so we leave it as smart casual so you can choose if you want to dress formal or not. but its actually both."

On the 3-night cruise, there is no longer a formal night. I think there is one on the 4-night cruise.

Archived