Gotta Love Customer Service

abhb

Several weeks ago I posted that I lost a bracelet while onboard the Mariner 6/27 cruise. My children had just given it to me for Mother's Day.

It had major sentimental value. About 3 days after the cruise, I realized I didn't have it. DH called RCL and gave description and other info. He was told to call back 48 hours later. He did and was told that nothing had turned up:mad:

This morning, about 11 am, I get a phone call from RCL they found the bracelet:D. They asked me to describe it. They are mailing me my bracelet.

If you forget something in your cabin, make sure you call lost and found. Maybe you will be as lucky as I feel today!!!!!!

Thanks for the replies. We have been off the ship for almost 3 weeks so I figured it was a lost cause. It is a Chamalia bracelet. I started to replace some of the beads already. I am hoping the store we bought everything from will understand and let me choose some different beads for the duplicates I now have:D

I remember your original thread. Thanks for the update. Glad your bracelet was recovered. Do you have any specifics to this great story? Where did they find it and how did they link it back to you?

had my ups and downs with CS..but in February , a child at the onboard "camp" mistakenly took my son's sandals. He had some flops to wear, so whatever. But the cruise line credited our cabin with the price of a new pair of them..the were 20 bucks from Land's End, but it was a very nice gesture!

Archived