Port Canaveral - Radisson Hotel - cruise pkg?

mom22tinks

Do I have to book the cruise room package in order to park there for the few days or can I book the cheapest online room and still park there for the cruise? Any help is greatly appreciated! Jessica

(I am just trying to figure the cheapest hotel, with parking, and possibly breakfast vs. paying for a hotel and paying for parking at the port and buying breakfast separately. I am just not sure which way would work out better.) Thanks.

It's been a little while since I stayed at the Raddison pre-cruise but I believe they give you a piece of paper for your dashboard if you choose the cruise parking package. Then there is the issue of the signing up for the shuttle if you haven't paid for the package.

We have been staying next door at the Country Inn & Suites. If your the priceline type, it has been going for $50 + fees/tax and includes breakfast. I E-mailed the manager and you can add the parking package at check-in for $20.

Lou

Do I have to book the cruise room package in order to park there for the few days or can I book the cheapest online room and still park there for the cruise? Any help is greatly appreciated! Jessica

(I am just trying to figure the cheapest hotel, with parking, and possibly breakfast vs. paying for a hotel and paying for parking at the port and buying breakfast separately. I am just not sure which way would work out better.) Thanks.

Maybe this information will help

Hello and good morning Shirley,

We have added a free Park & Cruise Package since last year. Any cruisers can park here free and we shuttle them both ways to the cruise terminal for free. We used to charge $20.00 for the cruise package and now it's free. Thanks

Bud Burch- General Manager

Country Inn & Suites

9009 Astronauat Blvd.

Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

Bud.Burch@countryinns.com

http://www.countryinns.com/capecanaveralfl

http://cruiseradio.net/hotel-reviews/hotel-review-port-canaveral/

1-321-784-8500 Fax 784-8544

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a little while since I stayed at the Raddison pre-cruise but I believe they give you a piece of paper for your dashboard if you choose the cruise parking package. Then there is the issue of the signing up for the shuttle if you haven't paid for the package.

We have been staying next door at the Country Inn & Suites. If your the priceline type, it has been going for $50 + fees/tax and includes breakfast. I E-mailed the manager and you can add the parking package at check-in for $20.

Lou

Thanks Lou! That's really helpful :) I will have to check in to that,. Jessica

I just booked the Raddison for $89... $99 total for Aug 29, but it is a early booking special, non refundable. etc..etc... I called the hotel to make sure the parking and shuttle were included..... and they said it was:D

Archived