Where can we use our coffee cards on Sapphire Princess?

Gerbz

Hi!

Many of the Princess ships now have an International Cafe so I know that's where I can go to use my coffee card. However, the Sapphire princess does not have an International Cafe.

Does anyone know where I can use the card to get specialty coffee as well as brewed coffee and tea?

Thanx in advance!

Cindy ^__^

Hi!

Many of the Princess ships now have an International Cafe so I know that's where I can go to use my coffee card. However, the Sapphire princess does not have an International Cafe.

Does anyone know where I can use the card to get specialty coffee as well as brewed coffee and tea?

Thanx in advance!

Cindy ^__^

Its called the Pattiseriere.If you think you might have trouble finding I will guide you there.We are on the same Roll Call for this cruise.....I love their Latte and still have 4 coffees left on my old card.......Kruisey:)

Hi!

Thanx in advance!

Cindy ^__^

The coffee card can be used in any bar or restaurant including the Horizon Court.:cool:

I always pack my travel mug with me on a cruise so I can get a decent sized brewed coffee with my coffee card.

John

For an extra $2.00, my DH got a very nice one with the purchase of his coffee card on the Diamond Princess. He carried it everwhere on board. :)

The Lobby Bar on Deck 5 (Plaza Deck) is the original coffee bar onboard ships without the International Cafe. You will be able to get your specialty coffees yourself there.

Thanx for the info. I'll definitely be going there!!! :)

Its called the Pattiseriere.If you think you might have trouble finding I will guide you there.We are on the same Roll Call for this cruise.....I love their Latte and still have 4 coffees left on my old card.......Kruisey:)

Hi!

I didn't know that place had a name!! LOL

Perhaps we could meet there one day and enjoy and nice drink and a chat! :)

I've still got lots of punches left on my card as I'm not really a coffee drinker, but I do enjoy the specialty teas! :D

See you REALLY soon!

Cindy ^__^

Archived