Silver Whisper voyage; Stockholm to Copenhagen--now

WesW

Thanks Wes.

Good to get some useful info from Ralph Grizzle about the hot rock grill.

I do not like the idea of going on holiday on a luxury ship and cooking your own food.

Ralph did say in his video that the chefs would be happy to cook the food properly for guests that wish to dine properly.

Thanx, Colonel Wes. Lookiing forward to a short journey on the Whisper and seeing her re-do. We have been on the Cloud most of this year's trips and she is the only one without the Black Rock Grill since we have been in cooler weather all year!

Thanks Wes.

Good to get some useful info from Ralph Grizzle about the hot rock grill.

I do not like the idea of going on holiday on a luxury ship and cooking your own food.

Ralph did say in his video that the chefs would be happy to cook the food properly for guests that wish to dine properly.

Another opinion - The hot rocks grill was one of the most fun parts of our April Spirit TA. We ate outside 4 nights including one night in formalwear. It got more and more fun each time as our tables got larger and larger with our new friends.

Patty

Another opinion - The hot rocks grill was one of the most fun parts of our April Spirit TA. We ate outside 4 nights including one night in formalwear. It got more and more fun each time as our tables got larger and larger with our new friends.

Patty

Patty I thought that this outside dining venue was casual or informal

Have you got the grease splashes out of your formal wear yet.

I can see the fun with friends but not the fun in cooking the food youself.

Thank God that you can get the Chef to cook the food in the kitchen and have it delivered fully cooked.

Patty I thought that this outside dining venue was casual or informal

Have you got the grease splashes out of your formal wear yet.

I can see the fun with friends but not the fun in cooking the food youself.

Thank God that you can get the Chef to cook the food in the kitchen and have it delivered fully cooked.

One of the nights we ate out there happened to be formal night and we didn't want to miss out on dressing up for cocktails and after dinner in the lounges. We certainly could have dressed more casually outside if we had wanted to, and others did.

I am not aware of anyone who got any grease on their clothes any of the times we ate there or from anyone else who talked about it. You are not cooking over an open flame.

Obviously this experience is not for you, Lord of the seas, which is fine. We happened to really enjoy it and hope it will be available on the Shadow in Viet Nam in October.

Archived