Undecided - Enchantment of the Seas?

ynks09

Hello,

A group of family & friends and I are planning a cruise next year. We have a blend of partiers and relaxers. I have been looking at the Enchantment of the Seas next May but cannot convince myself that this ship is for me. It seems a bit bland, but yet it is still RCCI and they are the best. Can anyone convince me that this is the right ship?:confused:

EOS may not have the Royal Promenade but it is still a beautiful ship. The service I feel is better than Carnival after 4 Carival and 6 RCCl cruises. Living here in Columbia, MD I understand your choice of the EOS. Book at least a balcony cabin, the extra space and view are woth every extra penny. If you want to contact me directly my e-mail is keng@uvp.com

Departure point is important if you don't have to fly.

If you all haven't been on the bigger ships, it would be fine, otherwise, it may seem bland. I have been on Enchantment and found it a bit small but some people love that.

How much do more activities mean to you?

Is the itinerary appealing?

For me, itinerary and ease of getting to the port are important factors.

Enchantment just recently underwent a freshening in dry dock. Crew and hotel staff reviews are excellent and the ship is said to have one of the best pool decks in the fleet.

In booking Enchantment, we found it to be a great value, compared to the newest and biggest ships.

There is a growing Meet and Mingle roll call thread for May 5th as we kick off Cinco de Mayo with a 10-day cruise. Why not join the fun? ;)

We really enjoyed the Enchantment in June, loved the pool area and Boleros for dancing. The only negative for us was the gym seemed rather small and there is no sauna/steam room. Otherwise, a beautiful ship, great crew and good food!

Sherri:)

Archived