Did anyone save their Western Dailies?

CaptData

Counld you post them please and thank you.

I have all the Eastern Dailies and all but Day 1 of the Western Dailies. I see someone has posted the Eastern ones up. If no one else does, I will try to scan them the Western ones in tomorrow and upload.

I have both the Eastern and Western dailies. I'll be writing a review and posting/scanning tomorrow. I'm still recuperating from a long drive home and mountains of laundry after 2 weeks! We had a fabulous time! :)

Welcome back Orangegrove !

Please can you talk me through the arrangements at the end of week 1 for back to back passengers

Thanks

Mike

With all the dailies and the kids dailies and events for both weeks I think I counted 33 pages. Also sending spa menu.

If you could post them that would be awesome!

Great! I was wondering how many pages to expect. :D I'll be on the lookout for 'em, and post a link when I have the PDF uploaded.

Great! I was wondering how many pages to expect. :D I'll be on the lookout for 'em, and post a link when I have the PDF uploaded.

Thanks, I'm using a home fax that is hardly used so am setting it up. Time/date is wrong but you'll know it's from me! :)

With all the dailies and the kids dailies and events for both weeks I think I counted 33 pages. Also sending spa menu.

If you could post them that would be awesome!

I am soooo grateful to you guys for posting this infor. You guys are awesome. I am scheduled to sail 9/4. I was wondering if anyone had the kid dailies for the 3-5 year old. My girls are 2.75 and 4.

Ugh, the toner in our fax machine is half-shot. I'm still happy to make a PDF of the dalies for those out there who are like me and obsessed to see them no matter how they look, but I think that someone will still need to scan them properly so that they're more visually appealling. The left side is going to be difficult to read.

I've got about half of orangegrove's pages, then I should have them online within the hour. My apologies in advance for the quality! I had no idea the fax here was nearly out of toner.

orangegrove: are you able to fax to an e-mail address? If so, I'll message you my email address, and we can try it that way, too, if you like.

Ugh, the toner in our fax machine is half-shot. I'm still happy to make a PDF of the dalies for those out there who are like me and obsessed to see them no matter how they look, but I think that someone will still need to scan them properly so that they're more visually appealling. The left side is going to be difficult to read.

I've got about half of orangegrove's pages, then I should have them online within the hour. My apologies in advance for the quality! I had no idea the fax here was nearly out of toner.

orangegrove: are you able to fax to an e-mail address? If so, I'll message you my email address, and we can try it that way, too, if you like.

Ugghh. I can't from the house, only from my husbands office I can stop if you want

Archived