Did anyone save their Western Dailies?

CaptData

I can stop by my husband's office tomorrow. I'll scan there and he'll just email me the pdf's and I will post. I will finish sending to you, too many NESSer's out there wanting this info!

Sounds good to me! This can be our quick-n-dirty, get it out there version, and tomorrow's can be the Super Deluxe, now-featuring-clearer-text Version.

FYI - I did not scan pg 2 of the dailies it is their "recommended choices" section. repeats whats in the dailies

I noticed. :) That's fine, although I do have one question about something that would have been on those pages: do they have the 2-for-1 Martini specials on most nights?

FYI, the last of the Day 7 pages are coming in right now.

I noticed. :) That's fine, although I do have one question about something that would have been on those pages: do they have the 2-for-1 Martini specials on most nights?

FYI, the last of the Day 7 pages are coming in right now.

Not that I recall. I had wanted to do this and forgot to go. :( I heard it was really good. :)

There were always inserts and I didn't really keep those. I did for a while but it got to be too much! They have the specials on the inserts. I know the Martini tasting is something like 5 samples but you have a small amount of time to finish them. Maybe someone who did it knows.:confused:

I am soooo grateful to you guys for posting this infor. You guys are awesome. I am scheduled to sail 9/4. I was wondering if anyone had the kid dailies for the 3-5 year old. My girls are 2.75 and 4.

crusin-n-mommy - You're on our cruise. Come join our roll call! We've got lots of fun stuff planned! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=995585

All righty everyone, please bear with me! Sorry again about the quality on the pages due to lack of fax toner on my end. Hopefully the high-quality version will be up tomorrow courtesy of orangegrove! Let me know if there's trouble with this link to the PDF below:

http://tiny.cc/westdailies

:):D:eek::cool:

Thanks so much for offering to do this. I see what you mean with the toner. It's hard to tell the days apart. I'll try at the office tomorrow. I'll be able to make PDF's fairly quickly.

My desk is right by a fax machine, so I'll volunteer (plus, I'm dyyyiiing to see the Western dailies!). 609-520-7996.

Once they come in, I can convert the pages into a PDF for download.

Hey, I wanna see them...Has Tom contacted you about group discount for Couzmel excursion?:cool:

This is why I LOVE this board! People are so great with sharing their info! I am loving this coordinated faxing, scanning, posting!! Thanks to you both! I can't wait to see the Western Dallies! I cruise a month from today!

THANK YOU Orangergrove for the wonderful review.I'm cruising on 18 Sept doing the western.Would you fax me the western daillies.My fax is 9013828855.Thank you so much for your Info

MeriToT...if you are around today, I have scanned dailies I could email you so that you could publish to your site. I don't have a personal web site and can't find a place to post. The files are large 16/17mb for the eastern/western dailies. The kids and spa are only a few hundred Kb each.

MeriToT...if you are around today, I have scanned dailies I could email you so that you could publish to your site. I don't have a personal web site and can't find a place to post. The files are large 16/17mb for the eastern/western dailies. The kids and spa are only a few hundred Kb each.

Orangegrove - you can create a free Skydrive account if you want to post this. That's what I've done with our roll call information (see link in signature) and what a previous poster did w/ the Eastern Dalies.

Orangegrove - you can create a free Skydrive account if you want to post this. That's what I've done with our roll call information (see link in signature) and what a previous poster did w/ the Eastern Dalies.

Thanks so much for this info...it worked great! :)

Archived