The Party Pirates Are Coming!

bjkeen

It won't be long and the Party Pirates will be here. Come on down, the weather has been extremely wonderful this week. Who would think that February would be this nice in Tampa?

The Miracle ship has been playing peek a boo with the port. I was there last weekend with a great group of cruisers who joined our Tampa Cruise Group for lunch. The ship was not boarding in port. According to the Port Authority the ship was docked at a different location due to a fuel tanker unloading it's cargo. Sure enough, I looked out across the water and there was a fuel tanker blocking the entrance to the port. There is only room for one ship to pass through there at a time. Hopefully in the near future the problem will be worked out.

Have fun Party Pirates! Enjoy your cruise!

A good day at sea is better than an excellent day at work.

See pics. of the Miracle in my Gallery located at http://www.*****.com/users/bjkeen/index.html

Becky... Tampa will never be the same! I'm just glad I've already been on the Miracle, because I don't know what kind of HAVOC this crew is going to cause. :D Am I jealous????? YOU DA#N SKIPPY!! :eek: :D All jokes aside, you all have a fantastic time, as I know you will. See you on the Valor!

Yippee Kye Aye!!! Day after tomorrow we'll be partae'ing it up in Tampa baby!!!!! Guess there is no chance of that tanker moving it's azz before Sunday huh? Grrrrr!!!!! Oh well, it's all good... we'll be rolling with the punches!!!!!! Can't wait! Thanks Becky!!!

Archived