First-time Solstice. first-time Aqua class

Skyjumper

First cruise in three years and our first on Solstice.

Now deciding on a cabin? So many choices. But that didn't take too long after reading so many good reviews about the Aqua Class cabins and eating in the Blu. So, we decided to go for it. I don't think we can go wrong with our choice.

Now my questions: I assuming dinner attire in the Blu is the same as the MDR. How about breakfasts? Shorts, polo shirts or T's allowed? I would hate to dress up and then dress down to go ashore. Remarks?

Formal nights in the MDR? Is it the same dress code for the Blu? Or will casual attire work? Slacks, golf shirt or long-sleeve dress shirt.

And finally, does anyone have the Blu 7 day dinner menu? Only one I could find was the first night choices. It would be nice to know what is for dinner a head of time.

Thanks in advance for your help.

QUOTE]

we are heading on our first S class cruise in January also first time in AQ ..I have been reading everything here on these boards ... you should be able to get a ton of info

eileen

Now deciding on a cabin? So many choices. But that didn't take too long after reading so many good reviews about the Aqua Class cabins and eating in the Blu. So, we decided to go for it. I don't think we can go wrong with our choice.

Now my questions: I assuming dinner attire in the Blu is the same as the MDR. How about breakfasts? Shorts, polo shirts or T's allowed? I would hate to dress up and then dress down to go ashore. Remarks?

Formal nights in the MDR? Is it the same dress code for the Blu? Or will casual attire work? Slacks, golf shirt or long-sleeve dress shirt.

And finally, does anyone have the Blu 7 day dinner menu? Only one I could find was the first night choices. It would be nice to know what is for dinner a head of time.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Skyjumper,:) we are neighbors..hot enough for you these days?:eek:

When are you sailing? I am on Solstice in September.

Dress code during the day is casual in all the dining venues.

As for formal nights, Blu would have them just as the main dining

room. And if you do a search and type in "Blu Menus" I think you

will find quite a few threads with the information you are asking

about:)

Here is the link to the Blu menus:

http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B5BK-JzLUuM2YzIzOWI0OWYtZWE5Ny00NWRiLTg2NTctNGRiMDllNzNkZDMx&hl=enbrowerok%3Dtrue

Blu is wonderful. Your casual clothes (shorts etc.) will be fine for breakfast.

You have chosen a beautiful ship, and I am sure you will enjoy Aquaclass and Blu. Have a great cruise!

Elena7Seas - Thanks for the link. That is just what I was looking for.

Lois R - I was planning on the same 9/5 cruise you booked. However I got a better deal on the 9/12 Western cruise with Aqua class thrown in. So I had to jump on that one. Now lets hope it is good as everyone says?

Thank you guys for your advice and help.:D

Archived