Panama Canal Timelapse Video!

miraflores

• 2 weeks later...
I made this video a few years ago when I went through the Panama Canal. I really hope you enjoy it, and when this video passes the 1,000,000 viewer mark (hopefully sometime in the next week), I will post an updated, high-definition version. I kept the masters, and now that YouTube allows better resolution, I can't wait to show off the canal with a better quality video. I wish YouTube would allow people to update videos and not lose links, but that's just the way they do it.

Please help me break 1,000,000 and I'll come here and post the link to the updated version when it passes the mark!

Hope you enjoy it, and I'll be back soon to post an updated link!

Great video! We are going through the canal in Nov this year and we were thrilled to see your video. Thank you! Leah

I made this video a few years ago when I went through the Panama Canal. I really hope you enjoy it, and when this video passes the 1,000,000 viewer mark (hopefully sometime in the next week), I will post an updated, high-definition version. I kept the masters, and now that YouTube allows better resolution, I can't wait to show off the canal with a better quality video. I wish YouTube would allow people to update videos and not lose links, but that's just the way they do it.

Please help me break 1,000,000 and I'll come here and post the link to the updated version when it passes the mark!

Hope you enjoy it, and I'll be back soon to post an updated link!

We are doing a full transit of the PC in Nov. of 2011. Prior to watching your video I would have read 1 book about about the Canal. Now I'm really excited and will read as much as possible prior to cruising. Thanks for all of the hard work and inspiring me to read, read, read.

Archived