Passion Island by Twister question???????

I cruised on Grandeur of the Seas last December and did the Passion Island excursion. It lasted about 4 hours, 5 counting the travel time from the cruise terminal. Spent about 3 hours on the beach including a great 1 hour massage. It is a very secluded area, plenty of space, great hammocks, small shops, and a great buffet lunch! Enjoy your trip!

DH & I did this excursion in March. It was about 5 hours. This included nearly an hour wait for the tour people "collecting" everyone together in the port area (or whatever they were doing, it was a large waste of time!). The Twister ride over & back is about 25 minutes each way and a BLAST! The drivers are very engaging and have the best job in the world!

The island is great. Food good. Drinks good. Besides the huge wait for the excursion to begin, our only other real complaint is that when our group arrived at the beach, all of the hammocks, sand loungers, beach beds, etc... were claimed, saved or what have you. We found a table and made do until others left. Our thought was that next time we would see if the other ways over to the island would get us there earlier!!! There is a ferry, I believe.

At any rate.....go and enjoy it......we WOULD do it again & again!!! :)

DH & I did this excursion in March. It was about 5 hours. This included nearly an hour wait for the tour people "collecting" everyone together in the port area (or whatever they were doing, it was a large waste of time!). The Twister ride over & back is about 25 minutes each way and a BLAST! The drivers are very engaging and have the best job in the world!

The island is great. Food good. Drinks good. Besides the huge wait for the excursion to begin, our only other real complaint is that when our group arrived at the beach, all of the hammocks, sand loungers, beach beds, etc... were claimed, saved or what have you. We found a table and made do until others left. Our thought was that next time we would see if the other ways over to the island would get us there earlier!!! There is a ferry, I believe.

At any rate.....go and enjoy it......we WOULD do it again & again!!! :)

So thats how twister people get"screwed " over LOL I have told people they have it figured out that its all the same no matter what. Its 3 hours beach time and about 1 hour each way , Would love to have more time. We used an outside vedor beat the twister boat there and they left a minutes before us.

We were there last year and it was a catamaran that took us over. We booked thru Royal Caribbean. The ride over was about 30 mins and we had approx 4 hours to enjoy the beach, explore and have unlimited food and drinks. The chicken and fish are awesome. They also have exotic fruits, desserts and chips/salsa etc. It was a very nice time and we are doing it again in September thru the cruise line. Based on the condition though of some of the people that were on our excursion last year (after having 4 hours of an open bar), I wouldn't have wanted to go on a twister ride back w/them...they could barely walk. Have a wonderful time.

Archived