Viking Century Sun - June/July 2010

gooch47

Number 8 was too big. Now there is number 8 & 9:

Geesh: Number 7 was wrong, too. That's what I get for being in too big a hurry:

Brings back many memories.

Many thanks:):):)

Thank you so much for sharing these - they are fantastic and brought back lots of memories of my trip back in April. I think I've mentioned in the huge Viking China thread that I have kept in regular contact with one of the ship's crew since I returned and she features several times in parts 8 and 9 of your videos. I think she would love to see these, but YouTube will be blocked by the "Great Firewall of China". Would you mind sharing a copy of the original video of these parts with me so I can send them on to her?

Sean :)

• 9 months later...
I finally finished the videos of our Viking river cruise from Shanghai to Beijing. I just couldn't leave anything out so there are eight parts. I hope you enjoy them.

Part 8

Linda, I thoroughly enjoyed watching your videos. What medium did you use to put your presentation together? I am well versed in PowerPoint & have Corel video software I haven't learned to use yet. Also, was the music part of a collection or did you find each individually? I would love to make something similar to share with family & friends, so any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Archived