Veranda suite cabin choice on Statendam

JandKsVistas

I have searched the threads and can't seem to find this. We are planning on traveling in Dec. on the Statendam, 14 days through the Panama Canal.

My MIL wants to book a Deluxe suite for herself and my sis in law. My husband and I will book a Verandah suite. Does anyone have a suggestion as to which way to go, there seems to be many classes.

My inclination is a B. I like being toward the middle of the ship. Is there any reason to book an A for the extra charge? Don't think we get any perks for being on the Navigation deck. Thanks as always for your help.

Past cruises on Celebrity, Oceania and SilverSea.

I have searched the threads and can't seem to find this. We are planning on traveling in Dec. on the Statendam' date=' 14 days through the Panama Canal.

My MIL wants to book a Deluxe suite for herself and my sis in law. My husband and I will book a Verandah suite. Does anyone have a suggestion as to which way to go, there seems to be many classes.

My inclination is a B. I like being toward the middle of the ship. Is there any reason to book an A for the extra charge? Don't think we get any perks for being on the Navigation deck. Thanks as always for your help.

Past cruises on Celebrity, Oceania and SilverSea.[/quote']

We have been in all three categories, and if you can afford it, the Deluxe Suite is the way to go. The differences between the A and B are simply location, nothing else. We enjoyed our B veranda just as much as the A.

Archived