Join us as we cruise around Britain & Ireland!

kelly@

Are you interested in finding out more about the British Isles?

Our editor in chief, Carolyn Spencer Brown, is onboard Holland America's Westerdam right now for a 10-night round Britain cruise.

She will be blogging about her trip over on our U.K. blog, so please do go check it out!

Westerdam's ports of call include Portland, Guernsey, Waterford, Dublin, Holyhead, Belfast, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Newcastle, before returning to Rotterdam (the blog ends at Newcastle, however, as she is hopping off the ship there).

You will find the blog here: http://cruisecriticuk.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/cruise-around-britain-with-us/

And feel free to share your insights, opinions and questions!

Are you interested in finding out more about the British Isles? Our editor in chief, Carolyn Spencer Brown, is onboard Holland America's Westerdam right now for a 10-night round Britain cruise. She will be blogging about her trip over on our U.K. blog, so please do go check it out!

I've tried to check out this blog a couple of times and I found it a little confusing in its set-up, organization and connections.

I did finally finally find one of her posts on the “eggs benedict test”. It's a great posting on a wonderful idea/test. Also, I really like eggs benedict and this is not an easy dish to fix quickly at home. If there's anyway to make things more clear on what's there and how to find it, it would help.

Also, because it's posted as a "sticky", you kind tend to skip right over it at the top of the page. There's really great stuff here in this blog, but I think there might be a better way to display it so that people can better find it and follow along. So far, there have only been 138 views. Not many. Last month, I did a posting on the Silversea board and am nearly to 14,000 views. This is very good writing and info, but it seems that most are missing it.

Can you adjust how this is posted and/or set-up so that more catch it?

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For more details, great visuals, etc., from our July 1-16 Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle Silver Cloud experiences:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Are you interested in finding out more about the British Isles?

Our editor in chief, Carolyn Spencer Brown, is onboard Holland America's Westerdam right now for a 10-night round Britain cruise.

And feel free to share your insights, opinions and questions!

I recommend you remove this post.

Besides being over two years old, it's "badly" written and composed.

Archived