I have tried this on the roll call but now!!!

savandbarb

Hi there,I ahve tried several times to get a roll call started on the roll call boards but have got little response.I figured I'd try it on this board since it is really active...We are leaving on March the 1st to the mexican riviera on the Carnival Spirit. Anyone else goiing? Please Please don't flame me!!!!!

that is really to bad you know..we have tried 7 times to get people to respond and get alot of people wanting reviews when we get back( which is great but) we would love to meet up with others that are actually on the ship with us.Does this happen alot?

we were lucky enough to find three others that are on the boards that are going with us but you'd think with the popularity of this website that there would be more.Oh well I am greatful for the opportunity to meet the three fabulous people that are going.And also for the opportunity for the knowledge I have gained from everyone on these boards..

we were lucky enough to find three others that are on the boards that are going with us but you'd think with the popularity of this website that there would be more.Oh well I am greatful for the opportunity to meet the three fabulous people that are going.And also for the opportunity for the knowledge I have gained from everyone on these boards..

You dont see as many posters on the roll call for cruises leaving from the west coast. There could also be a group cruise on your sailing. Remember 99% of cruisers have never even heard of Cruise Critic. Some people also like to just lurk on this site, so maybe they are too shy to come out and introduce themselves.

Have a great cruise! Im looking at sailing on Spirit next year.

This is probably a dumb question, but, did you make your roll call thread title VERY clear?

It never ceases to amaze me how cryptic some titles are. If you state the ship name and sailing date in the title, anyone searching for roll calls for the ship will hit your thread.

Also, nothing wrong with 'bumping' your thread to the top for a few days to keep it in front of folks.

Good luck,

Karl

Archived