Tobago - Dec 2010 - Celebrity Summit

Kruz Guys

I've looked in the Ports of Call section and can't find anything useful about tours of Tobago.

Does anyone have any information about independent tours in Tobago?

Thanks for sharing.

KruzGuys

Stephen & Tom

Not sure how long you are in port but I think the nicest part of the island to tour would be up around Speyside. However, the roads are narrow and winding and I would honestly be afraid of taking an independent tour in Tobago in case of a mishap which would prevent you from getting back to the ship in time. We were there in March/April staying with friends for 2 weeks and there were often traffic jams. Don't know if you are beach people but, if so, take a taxi to Pigeon Point which is fairly close to the Scarborough pier and much cheaper to do on your own than through the ship. Again, leave plenty of time to return to the ship. I have pictures posted at:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/577351632IayBBZ?vhost=travel

Not sure how long you are in port but I think the nicest part of the island to tour would be up around Speyside. However, the roads are narrow and winding and I would honestly be afraid of taking an independent tour in Tobago in case of a mishap which would prevent you from getting back to the ship in time. We were there in March/April staying with friends for 2 weeks and there were often traffic jams. Don't know if you are beach people but, if so, take a taxi to Pigeon Point which is fairly close to the Scarborough pier and much cheaper to do on your own than through the ship. Again, leave plenty of time to return to the ship. I have pictures posted at:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/577351632IayBBZ?vhost=travel

Good thoughts and thanks for the reply.

We have the same itinerary, just two weeks earlier. We are booked on a Catamaran trip for Tobago - I believe it's called the Island Girl. I booked it months ago and had very quick email responses from the website. I think I just googled snorkle trips in Tobago...

Archived