UnitedAirportParking Miami

traveling on the Liberty out of Miami and trying to find a good and cheap place to park...I stumbled upon UnitedAirportParking which for the week they would charge $76.16 while the port $20 which would be $140..the price is good but is the place safe and secure? has anyone ever had a problem with them?

Thanks

We used it, it is in a covered garage. The only thing is if you use it please make sure you keep the paper they give you for pick up directions after your cruise. My mom didn't read it and we missed the van 3 times and stood out there for an hour waiting before she got the paper out. The pick up van says something on it other than United Airport Parking. We are using them next time we go out of Miami so I'd recommend them.

I used them once with no problem but I won't use them again.

Do a search for them under the ports of call board (Florida departures). Some people have had problems, and then again some have not.

A few years ago there was a local who posted there that they had a problem with stealing parts from the parked cars. People didn't realize that parts were stolen until several months later. That was enough for me. I park at the port now. Easy in and out.;)

It's also valet, I believe. I prefer to take my keys with me.

We used them in May. Nice garage, very easy to find, and felt secure (we had no qualms about leaving a four-week-old car there). It was nice to be dropped off/picked up right in front of the terminal. Just hold on tight when the driver takes off - he must be used to the twists and turns in the garage, but it felt like a roller coaster to the passengers :)

No, the garage isn't valet. We were told what floor to park on, then the van parked directly behind our car and the driver picked up our luggage.

The Port of Miami also charges tax on the $20 per day, so the savings are more than it first appears.

No, the garage isn't valet. We were told what floor to park on, then the van parked directly behind our car and the driver picked up our luggage.

The Port of Miami also charges tax on the $20 per day, so the savings are more than it first appears.

The port of Miami does not charge tax on the $20 a day. I know from personal experience that they didn't back in April and reports as recently as last week are saying the same.

The shuttle is included in the price? i know some parking places charge extra for the shuttle..and how many people can they take? we have a family of 6

We used Airport Park & Fly in May and it was great. This is the link

http://www.airportparkfly.com/

They will transfer up to 6 people and their luggage. We chose to have DH drop us and the luggage off at the port first, then he went and parked. We waited about 10 - 15 minutes inside the terminal until the shuttle brought him. Upon our return, we all got into the shuttle with our luggage and the driver took us directly to our car. We saved a lot of money by not parking at the port. With tax and fees, we pait a total of $89.38 (the same $76.16 plus taxes)

The shuttle is included in the price? i know some parking places charge extra for the shuttle..and how many people can they take? we have a family of 6

The shuttle is included in the price. I'm not sure how many exactly it holds but our van was crammed I think there were 3 or 4 rows and there were 4 people squashed into our row. Of course we weren't exactly "small" people either.

Archived