Inspiration Aug 28th.....

DiamondBill102

What to see and what not to see are so controversial. What one person likes another will not. The ship is not that big to where you could miss much and then again after seeing something, you could determine if it was worth watching or not. Shows are shows and some people love them and others not. The Serenity area is a nice area and kid free to relax at and would be something I would say is something to enjoy !

Just go and have a good time and take as much in as you like or as little is my suggestion to you.

"Inspiration" is a GREAT ship, leaving out of a FANTASTIC port, and I have no doubt that you'll have a wonderful cruise. Be sure to find the "Serenity Deck", and enjoy it. It's a bit difficult to locate, but make the effort. The sooner in your cruise you find it, the better, because as more cruisers find out about it, the more crowded it becomes. Go to the Lido Deck buffet area,,continue to walk to the aft end of the ship, then look down one deck. You'll find stairs on both sides of the ship that lead down to it! It's GREAT! Be sure to enjoy some 24X7 soft serve/frozen yogurt,,,,and have an extra for me! :p

Bon Voyage

"SKY"

My family and I are going on the same cruise as you are :D. Unfortunately i do not know too much about this ship, my last time on the Inspiration i was taken off the ship becasue of illness, so this is my do-over cruise.

Since its a smaller ship, I'd absolutely recommend the "Behind the Fun" tour! When you board, go IMMEDIATELY to Guest Services and sign up! It's a blast!

I've been on the Carnival Inspiration twice now and love her. She's big enough you can get some seperation and small enough that everythign is close!

And as posted above, find the Serenity Deck! It's a great place to sail away from!

The 'secret doors' are located on the Verandah Deck. Go all the way forward on the Verandah Deck to the passenger cabin area.

Follow the hallway forward. There you'll see a door. Go through the door, up the stairs, out and you'll find this view:

IMG_0532.jpg

It's a brilliant place for sail away if you don't want to join in the fun around the pool on the Lido Deck.

You MUST see the ship sail under the Sunshine Skyway Bridge! It's too cool! It looks like you won't make it but the ship's funnel clears by a good margin:

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

If you sail at 4 PM you'll pass under the bridge at about 6:15.

Have a wonderful time. I love the Inspiration. She was my first Carnival ship and I've loved each voyage on her.

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Right in the main Atrium where you board (Guest services).

One of the things we LOVED on the ship was the show called "SHOUT". It was wonderful. I don't know if you and yours like the shows but that one was a stand out show. I hope I can see it again.

Festiva Latina was also REALLY good, too.

Enjoy! We loved our time on Carnival Inspiration!

Archived