breakfast near Crown Plaza in San Pedro

codyboy

Hi everyone does any one recommend any places for breakfast near Crown Plaza area in San Pedro? We will not have no car just stay local. Cruise out on August 15

Nosh, Grinder, San Pedro Cafe...all within walking distance. CP should be able to give you directions.

When we were there for three days in October we ate at the Grinder every morning. Very friendly people working there, after the first morning the waitress remembered us each morning and who drank coffee and who didn't etc. Food was pretty good for breakfast.

We were at the Crowne Plaze in March, with 9 of us.

Dinner at CP cost us well over $400!

The next morning, I strolled down for a cup of coffee, and it cost me $6.00!

The CP is a nice hotel, is very close to the pier, and they have a great free air conditioned shuttle to the pier, but I don't think that I would eat there again.

If you exit the front of the hotel and wander up the slight hill, you will find a Subway half a block away. The nine of us had breakfast there for less than $50.00. Gourmet? Not hardly, but filling...and keep in mind that in a few hours you will be aboard ship, where you can have most anything that you wish!

Just my $0.02.

• 1 month later...
I can't remember the name of it, but there is a place at Pacific and or about 22nd street. Local place, great breakfast and inexpensive. I use to live right around that area.

That would be Rex's Cafe. Pacific and 22nd street. Not really close to the CP but doable from the DTI.

Archived