$349 photo CD

LegalCat

I will be crashing your party and sticking my face in everywhere just to fill my photo CD that costs $350. My goal is to have NCL ban me from future photos and have to force families to cut me out of their family albums.

Are you with me Canadian???? ;)

LOL :D that was so funny. Did you say that you were from Miami David?

Yes live in Miami and you?

I was just thinking I read that somewhere. Did I read something about you being in the South Beach area? I'm from Ohio. We plan on staying in the South Beach area for our precruise. Just wanted to get some South Beach area info. :)

I agree Canadian. I am still paying for my cruise in December. I booked a suite that at times made me think I should not have selected due to price. I am working my butt off to pay off the cruise on time.

Therefore, I want to show up in every photo possible :)

I will be crashing your party and sticking my face in everywhere just to fill my photo CD that costs $350. My goal is to have NCL ban me from future photos and have to force families to cut me out of their family albums.

Are you with me Canadian???? ;)

Hell yeah!! If we crash each others' pictures and they end up on the 'wrong' cd, we can just email them to each other! Muahahahaha!! :p

I was telling my husband about the cd last night and he's with us, too. Those photographers are going to get sick of us, but I don't care! Every night I'm going to have pictures taken at every backdrop they've got set up - alone, with my husband, with my daughter, with my mom, with my daughter and mom, with my husband and daughter, and with my husband, daughter and mom... and then it will be my daughter's turn... ha ha ha :p

Archived