Transportation from FLL to port

lucyloo2

I'm hoping for some great ideas of how to get to Carnival's Miami port from the Fort Lauderdale airport. There will be 4 of us traveling.

No great ideas on this. Taxi is approx $75 to $80 one way. Not sure you can do 4 with luggage. Might try for an airport limo, cost is about the same.

SAS is a good bet, its $30 roundtrip for 2 people and i think they take a couple bucks off for 4 people. you set everything up online and provide your travel info, you call them after you collect your luggage and they pull around and pick you up. pretty much the same system for departure.

you could also try sunandmoonexpress.com

We used SAS Transportation for a trip from FLL to our Miami hotel and then just took a taxi from the hotel to the port. I highly recommend that you do not fly in the day of your cruise departure. Arrive at least one day early.

We used SAS Transportation for a trip from FLL to our Miami hotel and then just took a taxi from the hotel to the port. I highly recommend that you do not fly in the day of your cruise departure. Arrive at least one day early.

That's exactly what we are doing next month on the Valor. Flying in the day before,getting SAS to take us to our hotel, and then taxi to the port the next morning.

Bill

i'm hoping for some great ideas of how to get to carnival's miami port from the fort lauderdale airport. There will be 4 of us traveling.

a train or bus from airport will take you there im taking a train from orlando to tampa by train 20.00 babs

a train or bus from airport will take you there im taking a train from orlando to tampa by train 20.00 babs

there is no way I would be schlepping luggage around to get to a train and then have to schlepp it around afterwards...and better hope that train is on time or you are arriving early. Trains and busses are less reliable than you may think not to mention more time consuming :)

Archived