Burberry outlet in SJ

stefanny28

unless you are an odd size or don't care about color. Last time I went to one they were selling boxer shorts reduced to $35 and some very strange clothes at 80% off but I don't know anyone who would wear them.

unless you are an odd size or don't care about color. Last time I went to one they were selling boxer shorts reduced to $35 and some very strange clothes at 80% off but I don't know anyone who would wear them.

What has that got to do with the O. P

Does anyone know the exact address of the Burberry store? Is it close to the Coach outlet?

Our ships docks from 6:00PM-1:00AM. Will the store still be open then (Monday January 3rd, 2011).

Millions of thanks

They are a block apart. Same side of street. Sorry don't know what time they close but I do know they open at 10am.

My husband wears a very common size and purchased a fabulous Burberry raincoat...... the one with the camel woolen button out lining/camel collar with the traditional Burbery check in February. It's a current style we see all the time and is a popular style. We didn't want to bother lugging it home from our cruise so we had them ship it. We purchased a few other things, they wrapped and boxed them great and the package arrived within a week of us getting home. We will be eager to shop there again.

There are not a ton of bargains but we saw the traditional neckties in Burberry plaid, various colors. There were some nice shirts, umbrellas, some purses and children's clothes. The store is new, clean, neat and nice to shop in with pleasant staff.

I have shopped there for a couple of years now, whenever we are there. I have found all kinds of nice things, from shirts to golf bags to baby clothes. We will be going again in Oct. and yes my first stop is the Burberry store.:D

Laura

I like their clothes but feel even on sale they are very overpriced. Do they sell their standard raincoats in that store and at what price?

I believe we got our DD golf bag for around 200.00. We thought this was a wonderful price. We have gotten dress shirts between 69 and 89 dollars. You just don't know what will be in the store. You just have to check it out and see what they have.

Laura

I like their clothes but feel even on sale they are very overpriced. Do they sell their standard raincoats in that store and at what price?

If you reread this thread, you will notice I wrote about the raincoat my DH purchased there this year.

Certainly the price increases because of the Burberry name. One chooses whether it is worth it to them or not. There most assuredly are raincoats for far lower price but a great many people like the Burberry style, design, workmanship, plaid and choose to pay for it.

No, m steve. I did not state the price my DH paid for his raincoat.

I can tell you this, though. We were in NYC this weekend and the prices on Fifth Avenue Burberry are very high. What is too high for me might not be for you or vice versa. No one NEEDS a Burberry anything IMO That puts it into the luxury category and one chooses whether to pay those sort of prices or not.

Archived