Difference Between Sanctuary Bungalow and regular Bungalow on Princess Cays?

lovin2cruize

Hi all

I am relatively new to this site. I have done a search on the Bungalows but I can't find too much information on the Sanctuary Bungalow, so I figured I would ask. I appreciate all your help in advance.

I am trying to figure out what the difference is between the Sanctuary Bungalow and the Beach Bungalow besides the $50 price difference and adults only?

Which ones are closer to the beach access?

which ones are closer to the restrooms?

Do both have umbrellas? I have only seen pictures of umbrellas at the regular bungalows, not the sanctuary.

Any other input would be helpful for me to choose which one, would be great.

Hi all

I am relatively new to this site. I have done a search on the Bungalows but I can't find too much information on the Sanctuary Bungalow, so I figured I would ask. I appreciate all your help in advance.

I am trying to figure out what the difference is between the Sanctuary Bungalow and the Beach Bungalow besides the $50 price difference and adults only?

Which ones are closer to the beach access?

which ones are closer to the restrooms?

Do both have umbrellas? I have only seen pictures of umbrellas at the regular bungalows, not the sanctuary.

Any other input would be helpful for me to choose which one, would be great.

Food service and a few other little perks for the extra $$$$.

They are not on the beach, they are set back and behind a sea wall.

Does anybody else have any other information?

Thanks!

We have had the regular bungalows twice and this year we booked the Sanctuary Bungalow. We did not feel that it was worth the additional $50.00. Yes, it is adult only, but the reality is you do not get many kids down where the regular bungalows are. The beach in front of these bungalows are good for snorkelling, but there isn't a sandy beach for swimming. There is no beach in front of the Sanctuary Bungalows. When we book again, we'll book the regular bungalow and pay the extra $50.00 to have the gourmet lunch delivered to our bungalow.

Darlene

Sanctuary bungalows, almost identical to the regular ones, but with newer loungers:

753960819_owJic-L.jpg

Another view:

753961359_x5qDe-L.jpg

Beach in front of Sanctuary bungalows (the aforementioned seawall area in front of the bungalows is where the couple is walking):

753961830_KetvV-L.jpg

Hope these help, they are from December 2009.

.....I was just at Princess Cays on Monday- I would suggest that you not waste your money on either bungalow, or a clamshell....there is enough shade, enough chairs, enough food, enough drinks, enough water, beach, etc....on the main beach area. We had a lot of fun and saved our money for other things (excursions, photos, drinks).:)

Sanctuary bungalows, almost identical to the regular ones, but with newer loungers:

753960819_owJic-L.jpg

Another view:

753961359_x5qDe-L.jpg

Beach in front of Sanctuary bungalows (the aforementioned seawall area in front of the bungalows is where the couple is walking):

753961830_KetvV-L.jpg

Hope these help, they are from December 2009.

thanks so much for your help!

• 3 years later...

Anyone seen either the regular or sanctuary bungalows recently to know if much has changed??

If the regular are closer to the beach and bathrooms we might save the $ and book one of those. We are a larger family so was thinking of reserving 2. Do they offer the umbrella at all the bungalows? I have a couple of older folks that stay out of the sun so this would be really helpful.

Thanks.