What's your weather like ? 52 more days

chorder

Headed out on the radiance 4-3-05 . Big snowstorm here in Bangor,me. I can feel that carribean sun now.Heard someone went ice skating on the Mariner.The only ice Ice on want to see on my cruise is the ice floating in my drinks,but to each his/her own.What is the weather like where you are ? Answer me anyone ? Thanx

Another New Englander here. Glad the snow finally made it up your way. Yesterday they were saying 18 inches here in Oxford, Ma. They changed that report to rain this morning, my children weren't too happy with the weatherman.

I've had enough snow this winter. I can't think of anything else but our cruise on April 17th, "Explorer of the Seas." Not too much longer now!- QLOTP

Here in Los Angeles this morning we are experiencing a downpour not seen since the time of Noah! ;) Just kidding. Actually, it IS pouring and the commute in from Palmdale to Westwood was just slight of harrowing. Three accidents (one of which involved a tree limb) and lots of water being thrown up onto my windshield during the drive. Didn't realize until I got to work that I had a rear flat tire (screw) :eek: ! Wish I were on a Caribbean cruise right about now...

Here in Southwest Florida it is sunny but chilly today. Only supposed to reach 60. That's cool for this area.

Guess temp is relative. If you are used to being warm and all of a sudden the temp drops a little you really feel it.

It is not even supposed to reach 60 degrees here, though sunny the winds are making those low 50's seem much colder.

Was so windy here last night, I thought we were bringing in a winter hurricane. Yipes!

Hey jebl: I LOVE your area over there. We own a time share week at Bonita Springs Resort there. Just beautiful! Glad it did not get blown away during Charley like a lot of others in the area. Great fishing in your area too!

Cheers!

Archived