Docking In Cozumel

Flamingo19040

I see that there are 8 other ships in Cozumel the day we arrive and we are the last go get in. Will we have to tener (sp.?) in?

:confused:

When there are lots of ships on a given day, some do have to tender in, you wont really know until you arrive that day.

I think someone said they were on Holiday last week and had to tender.

The OP said they get in later, and I bet they are in on Wednesday like we were 2 weeks ago. We were on the Glory, which departed at 4:30 ship time, and as we pulled out, another Carnival Ship took our place at the Puerta Maya dock so their people could walk back on instead of tender, which they obviously did upon arrival.

It looks like you are the last of 9 ships in Cozumel that day so you almost certainly tender off. I bet the Fascination will dock in the berth vacated by the Glory at 4:30 so you should be able to walk on and off the rest of the evening.

Royal Caribbean Enchantment Of The Seas Cozumel, Mexico 4/27/2005 10:00AM 07:00PM

Princess Cruises Star Princess Cozumel, Mexico 4/27/2005 07:00AM 05:00PM Ship Ship

Princess Cruises Dawn Princess Cozumel, Mexico 4/27/2005 08:00AM 06:00PM Ship

Disney Cruise Line Disney Magic Cozumel, Mexico 4/27/2005 10:30AM 10:30PM

Celebrity Cruises Galaxy Cozumel, Mexico 4/27/2005 09:00AM 06:00PM Ship

Celebrity Cruises Century Cozumel, Mexico 4/27/2005 10:00AM 07:00PM Ship

Carnival Cruise Lines Fascination Cozumel, Mexico 4/27/2005 12:00PM 10:00PM

Carnival Cruise Lines Elation Cozumel, Mexico 4/27/2005 09:00AM 05:00PM

Carnival Cruise Lines Carnival Glory Cozumel, Mexico 4/27/2005 07:30AM 04:30PM

We are on the Fascination and get in to Cozumel on April 27.

After the other two Carnival ships left that were there that day, our ship pulled up tot he pier. There was one other ship tendered, a Celebrity ship. It also docked later in the day. i don't know exactly when, but when we returned from the beach, around 5:00pm, the ship was at the pier.

Karen

Just got back from the Inspiration last week.... there were 10 ships in cozumel the day we were there...so...we docked and got off the pier until 10:30...then they had to move to let Princess in and we were tendered until 7:00 pm...after another ship left the ship went back to the pier...so..it was a bit of both...we just made sure we got off before 10...dnd then spent the day in cozumel and to back on ship at the pier at 7

Archived