Cruising with Two Month Old

tarbashchaputi

HI Brian - congratulations. Make sure you do your beach vacation before the third one comes along - then you need two rooms!! We wanted to do beaches in Turks and Caicos but would need 2 rooms. I think you made a wise decision to postpone your trip - or, even better, why not do a pre-baby cruise! Just a thought. Best wishes again.:D

Who,in their right mind would go on a cruise with a baby? Why would you want to spend the money and take a baby? Most of the cruise you will be taking care of a screaming kid.Or the poor cruiseline staff.Just go with your significant other and have great alone time.:)

Who,in their right mind would go on a cruise with a baby? Why would you want to spend the money and take a baby? Most of the cruise you will be taking care of a screaming kid.Or the poor cruiseline staff.Just go with your significant other and have great alone time.:)

Some people like cruising with their children to spend time as a family. I don't necessarily remember the vacations my family took when I was little but it bonded us a family and that's what's important.

That's the great things about cruising. You are ALLOWED to take your children if you want to. Perhaps it is worth the price for some families to take babies and small children along. It may be a great time for families to spend time together...sometimes that can be pretty impossible in the scheme of everyday life. Not everyone is looking to be on a week long drunken fest:D

It's the parents decision, the parents money, and the parents business. As has been said many a time on here, if you do not like the idea of being on vacation with "screaming kids", perhaps one should be inclined to cruise luxury lines or find a "no kids allowed" vacation alternative.

It goes both ways:)

Oh boy.....I had just better leave this one alone.

We cancelled the cruise this morning.

Archived