Garmin GPS work in Canada?

I have a 2009 Garmin GPS. It was very useful once it found itself in California and gave up the Maryland home site. Will I be able to use it for touring in Quebec, PEI and NS. Jack tells me where to go and how to get there.

I have a 2009 Garmin GPS. It was very useful once it found itself in California and gave up the Maryland home site. Will I be able to use it for touring in Quebec, PEI and NS. Jack tells me where to go and how to get there.

While the GPSR aspect of it (the GPS Receiver) will work just fine and give you your lat/lon, it may, or may not have maps for Canada. Check on your GPS and try locating a map of Montreal

If you zoom your map way out and scroll it you should be able to scroll over to Canada and scroll back in. That's how I verified that my Garmin Nuvi 350 has maps of Canada.

If you post your model number we can help you look up what maps come on it.

almost all 2009 Garmin have Canada loaded in GPS sold in the US. go to the screen that says find address...

change state and then hit change country....type in Canada press done and if Canada shows as a possibility Canadian maps are loaded.

Archived