Perfume?

phoenix1181

We'll be stopping in Grand Cayman on an upcoming cruise. Are there Duty Free shops with good perfume prices? I generally buy what I need for DH & myself in Aruba but we're cruising this year instead & I don't know where I can get the perfume & cologne we use.

is that most department stores have free gifts of bags, cosmetics or other merchandise with your perfume or cologne purchase that offsets the small savings from the Caribbean or the ship. Cayman is one of the most expensive islands.

is that most department stores have free gifts of bags, cosmetics or other merchandise with your perfume or cologne purchase that offsets the small savings from the Caribbean or the ship. Cayman is one of the most expensive islands.

That depends on what brand you use & I wear the wrong perfume for freebies. The only department store that carries the perfume I use is Neiman Marcus & they want top dollar. I bought it in Aruba last November & Bermuda in April for $40 less than I have to pay when I get it here.

There is abundant selection with several perfume stores in central George Town. I really have absolutely no idea how prices compare to elsewhere.

Thanks Drew. I'll check out the shops in George Town. I know what it will cost around here and who knows, i might get lucky!

I wear a perfume that is not available here in Nashville and I usually buy it on cruises or at internet stores. When I priced it at Grand Cayman on a land vaca a few years ago, it was $30 more a bottle!!:eek: needless to say, I didn't buy it there!

Archived