Parazul handbags

Pootimer

Are they sturdy and a good value for the money? Can you bargain a bit or are the prices set in stone?

Thanks for your help. 3 weeks and counting 'til our next cruise.....

I would like to know if there are knockoffs - went to their website and they seem to be well made. I have seen the DKA (donna Karen) copies which are just a little less than Parazul.

In STT their authorized retailer is Diamonds International. I've never been impressed with DI, seem too sleazty and hard core sales oriented for me. My suggestion is to price them stateside or off their website and themn see if the actual prices in STT are close to or lower. There may be other shops that carry them but those could be knock-offs. Also, they may not have all styles there.

• 4 weeks later...

I purchased a Parazul bag in Florence, Italy at the ship recommended store Gold Corner and was ripped off! The onboard shopping rep told me if we paid cash we would get a 25% discount. Since I had never heard of the bag and didn't know their price, I assumed we got a good deal...wrong...we paid MORE than their published prices and once we found out the oboard shopping rep kinda shrugged her shoulders and said we can't do anything about price. After doing more research I found out that Onboard Media who is the company that handles these onboard shoppers and recommended stores is a part of the Louis Vuitton family which in hand is the family Parazul is a part of...how convenient...they created a handbag for their recommended stores!

http://www.onboard.com/about.php

• 4 months later...

I purchased the mini bag in St. Maarten and I really like it just to scoot around town. I put my cell, cc cards, lipglosss, money, keys and ready to go. I actuall stick it in my huge bag and take it out when I get to the mall so I don't have to lug that big thing around. My hubby thinks I am crazy for carrying 2 purses BUT trust me, its worth it. It was $65 for the wristlet It cost as much for the charm and scarf which I just had to have. I really wanted the messenger bag but certainly pricey!!! I just purchased that same bag on E... for $60 (I gave a low ball offer and never expected to win it) so there are other avenues and thus trusting those avenues. I do really like the little bag and I have been using it just about every day for 6 months and it looks as good as the day I bought it and its WHITE. Anyway that's my 2 cents.

Archived