transportation

noahdove

I know I have read it on here, but, I can't find it now. Who do you all use for transportation when you come in the day before? We don't want to rent a car for sure.:confused: We will be staying at the Country Inn and Suites. Thank you for any and all help you can give a first timer:)

I know I have read it on here, but, I can't find it now. Who do you all use for transportation when you come in the day before? We don't want to rent a car for sure.:confused: We will be staying at the Country Inn and Suites. Thank you for any and all help you can give a first timer:)

Previously, I've stayed at the Hyatt Airport where the transportation is an escalator up to the hotel lobby. The other times, we've used the hotel shuttle to get from the airport to the hotel. We then took a car service to the port. We used Happy Limo a long time ago and they were fine. Since then, we've taken the hotel shuttle back to the airport then took the Disney coach to the port.

Archived